Huff Po – The girl went to Maharaja Yeshwantrao Hospital in Indore last month, complaining she hadn’t been able to eat or drink for a few days. Upon examination, doctors discovered a hair ball weighting nearly four pounds stuck between her stomach and small intestine, the New York Daily News reported. Turns out the girl had a bad habit of eating her hair and chalk while in class, and the combination ended up stuffing her insides to the gills.
I don’t even know where to begin with this one. The thought alone grosses me out, so continuing to write about this is going to make me sick. Four pounds? That’s nasty.
Powered by Facebook Comments