Weirdest Costume Store Commercial Ever
Simple and straight to the point…these costumes are no joke.
16 “sexy” costumes that should never have been made.
After describing an upcoming movie project, Brown acknowledged rumors that he’s in the running to play Christian Grey in the upcoming “Fifty Shades” adaptation (leading him to bust out a “white guy” impression).
Big Boy got into a discussion about the longest sexual “drought” Brown has had in recent years, as well as how Brown gets women to his house (and gets them to leave) when he’s hooking up as a single man.
The host then cracked up Brown with an impersonation of Rihanna before bringing up Brown’s controversial terrorist Halloween costume.
Brown’s message to his detractors was pretty clear.
“It’s f**king Halloween! It’s a motherf**king pagan holiday. We dress our kids up as Satan, demons, little goblins, and all this other sh*t,” he declared. “Get over it, people!”
He continued, “I was dressed as the people we killed, the person we killed… Bin Laden!… It’s nobody’s motherf**king business!”
What did you guys think of Brown’s comments?
- Chris Brown: Don’t hate on my costume (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)
- Chris Brown Unapologetic About Bin Laden Halloween Costume (mtv.com)
- Chris Brown’s Halloween Costume Defended By Mom (rapfix.mtv.com)
- Chris Brown Dressed as Terrorist to Rihanna’s Halloween Party (aceshowbiz.com)
On Wednesday, the singer posted a Twitter picture of himself and some friends wearing long beards and turbans and carrying guns, seemingly in an effort to look like stereotypical “terrorists.”
“Ain’t nobody F**king wit my clique!!!! #ohb” wrote Brown.
What do you guys think of Breezy’s costume?
- Chris Brown Dresses Up As Taliban Fighter On Halloween (losangeles.cbslocal.com)
- Chris Brown Joins the Taliban…for Halloween; Gets Flack for Bashing Arabs (celebs.gather.com)
- chris brown taliban terrorist costume (thesun.co.uk)
- Chris Brown Meant ‘No Disrespect’ With Taliban Costume (hollywoodlife.com)